1-Call Movers offer this storage service exclusively to the costumers we move.
Why should you use 1-Call Movers Storage?
Our storage containers are larger! Most competitors’ containers are only 252 cubic feet. Ours are 1280 cubic feet That’s almost 5 times bigger!
Our containers are so big, that one of our containers can store the complete contents of your 1-2 bedroom home.
If your home is 3 bedrooms or larger we recommended 2 containers, for which we will apply a 10% discount.
In most cases, the competition does not provide blankets for your furniture to guard against nicks and scratches, we do! when you use our storage services.
We offer storage that is 20' X 8' x 8' for the low rate:
Introductory price $280.00 per month.
How does it work?
· We load our truck in your actual address and we unload our truck directly in our containers in our yard, all your items keep our blankets and shrink wrap until we put back in your new address.
· We storage your item for the time you need it.
· When the time arrive to move your items at your new address, we load our truck from our container and we unload in your new address.
· We charge monthly for the storage.
· We charge 5% GST tax on all our invoices.
How you can pay?
· We accept Visa, Master Card.
· We love our planet, so we send electronic invoices via email to save trees.
For more information about how to safe time during your move, please see our section Moving tips
If you need a rough estimate please click here: Estimate
We Service in these areas:
Q: What king of storage do we use?
A: We use shipping containers. we know that all shipping containers need to meet rigorous standards to be approved for ocean transport. this means they will stand up to the harsh weather on the open oceans, which means they can withstand even the most awful bc winters!
each container is made of heavy duty steel with wood in the floor.
They lock using a steel lock box, with heavy duty rubber gaskets on the doors.
The containers are stacked on top of each other in our outside yard.
There are no hallways or elevators. We use a container forklift to place the containers near our truck to load and unload your belongings.
Q: How is our security in our Yard?
A: We have restricted access controlled by electronic devices that open and close the doors, this only allows access to authorized personnel.
The yard is under 24/7 security surveillance.
Because our containers are stacked, there is no access to the containers except when we need to access them via forklift.
Our containers are never moved outside of our yard.
Q: Can I access the container?
A: There is no in and out access. No one will access the container, from the day we store your belongings until you